is a multiplayer snake game where you play against 1 to 5 other players in an online arena. Try to survive the longest by avoiding lines and use your powers to steal points from your opponents.
Enter the arena, meet your opponents and let the battle begin.
The Curve Fever VIP pack includes:
- VIP Star icon next to your username
- VIP Gold Skin
- 6 extra in-game emotes
How to Play:
The goal of the game is to be the first to reach a set amount of points.
To do that you have to:
- survive the longest by not hitting the curves left behind by ships or the borders of the arena;
- attack others for points using your chosen powers. The more points the person you attack has, the more you can steal from them. Don’t forget to also protect yourself from attacks and traps that will steal your hard-earned points!
Equip your ship with 2 powers (one for the “up”/”W” and one for the “down”/”S” buttons). Steer your ship with the “left” and “right” arrows or the “A” and “D” keys.
Once you are ready, click “Play” and you will be matchmade with other players close to your skill level and the battle will begin.
Select “Quick Play” to play ranked FFA matches where you face 5 other players close to your rank. You can also select “Join Match” where you can join an available room or create a private room and invite your friends to play. In Custom Rooms, as a host, you can choose from 3 available game modes:
Custom games (ranked / unranked):
- Pickups Free for All – Invite your friends for fun matches where power-ups spawn on the field. They can be picked up by you or other players and depending on the color of the pickup it affects only you or only your opponents. Have fun making everyone speed up into walls. Just make sure you remember green pickups affect your ship and orange pickups affect your enemies. Fevers – a type of power that is similar to a pickup – will be disabled for this game mode.
- Survival Free for All – The only point income in this game mode is survival. As such all offensive powers will be disabled once the host chooses this particular game mode.
- Classic Free for All – same game mode as in Quick Play but you get to choose your opponents. This means there are points for survival as well as stealing points from other opponents using your powers. All unlocked powers are available.
At its core Curve Fever is a game about:
Pathfinding – puzzle your way out of a maze of curves left by yourself and other opponents. Squeeze through tiny gaps, cut off others who try to attack you and curve your way to victory.
Interactions – Discover all the fun and diverse ways to interact with other players and survive the resulting mayhem. Get to know other players by chatting with them during matchmaking or in-game downtimes and turn your opponents into friends by adding them to your friends’ list.
We’re actively working on improving Curve Fever so you can expect:
- Weekly patches and updates.
- Periodic balance updates and new features suggested by the community.
- Monthly Official Tournaments
- An active dev team that is always open to feedback!
- Shout outs in-game to community content made about our game.
Improvements to the onboarding of new users
New Battle Pass Season
Ranked Team mode in Quick Play
New Battle Pass Season
Ongoing Gameplay and Feature Improvements
Full Player Profile
Ongoing Gameplay Improvements
All this can change based on your feedback! We always value what our players are telling us. Our community has helped steer the direction of development multiple times to make Curve Fever the best it can be. As such, with future updates, we will continue to improve and adjust Curve Fever based on community feedback.