A ballroom, wedding house or restaurant is not a challenge for your agency, prepare a place for a crazy party in any style. Discover the most amazing party locations, such as the old farm, junkyard, abandoned factory, cave or an old chapel. Use whatever you find there for decoration.
A cliché wedding in an elegant ballroom, with luxurious extras, waiters in tuxedos and all in white, that hundreds of agencies van guarantee, is not a challenge. Our agency can organize a wedding party in such extraordinary places as an old farm, a scrap yard, an abandoned factory, a fishing port or a funfair.
The most important are not additions selected from large catalogs, but our imagination and the ability to construct something out of nothing. Many things in such places can be used to build unique tables, chairs, gazebos, interior design elements or attractions for wedding guests.
Of course, not only imagination and diligence will be decisive, because here, like in real world, money counts. First, setting the budget of the young couple who will decide what we can do for them, and finally calculate our earnings to be able to take on more and more challenges.
See what challenges await you when preparing a wedding reception. Accept the order, approve the budget, rent the appropriate equipment and tools, prepare the area and start the most important part of the task. Free your imagination, check what you can use to decorate the place, see what you can renovate and repair, what material to use and what to build. Every root is good, but the most important are the guests’ gratification and satisfaction of young couple. For you, pride in the preparation of the most unusual wedding ceremony and a generous award.
Here are the most important tips of a crazy wedding designer:
- choosing a place, evaluating the scale of difficulty and planning the budget of the event
- renting the right equipment, tools and necessary accessories
- cleaning up the area and carefully arranging the location of the objects
- securing the area from uninvited guests and dangers
- analyzing the suitability of what you find on the wedding site
- repair, build, create, mount, assemble and implement plans
- creating epic decorations and giving the area a unique character
- if you run out of ideas, use ready-made catalogs and instructions
- be sure to remember the budget, but also the goal of every entrepreneur – profit
- satisfy your vanity and show off the effects of your work to others
Wedding Designer gives you almost unlimited possibilities of creating new items, arranging unusual places, creating unique atmosphere, and, above all, can also be an inspiration for your own wedding.